The new version d’accord 4.1 is available for download. The latest release of the of the graphical PDF comparison solution includes the following changes:
- NEW (Mac version): Release as Universal 2 Binary for Intel x86-64 processors and ARM64 Apple Silicon M1 / M1 Pro / M1 Max / M1 Ultra / M2 (for macOS 10.14 to 13.x)
- NEW: Layout and functions of the GUI completely revised:
- The Difference Gallery is now integrated into the main window for better visibility and usability. Position adaptable via the menu item View > Difference Gallery > Default Position/Left/Right
- The thumbnails for the input files A/B are now scalable: The size is automatically adapted via the splitter on the widget.
- Recommendation: Turn on the menu item View > Arrange Inputs A/B vertically.
- The thumnails contain two new counters:
- Red numbers: Number of differences that were not ticked off as OK.
- Gray numbers on items: Total number of repeats over all sheets.
- Gray numbers on sheets: Total number of items on the sheet.
- NEW: Acceleration through parallelization when loading/saving of the new image format CLIF (CSCI Large Image Format)
- NEW: Add-on Braille updated: Processing of multi-line Braille codes improved.
The new GUI of d’accord 4.1
d’accord shows you quickly and safely all differences in graphics and text – as a contrast of the two PDFs and with highlighted deviations. This allows you to quickly verify post-process editing and to detect unintentional changes.
Applications of d’accord include packaging, folding cartons, blister cards, brochures and commercials.
d’accord is available as 64-bit version for Mac OS X and Windows. Both versions are based on the proven Adobe® PDF Library™. Try d’accord now: free trial version at https://www.csci.de/en/daccord/trial.