The new version Diff GT 2.2 is available for download. The latest release of the PDF comparison software for circuit diagrams and technical drawings includes the following changes to Diff GT 2.0:
- NEW: Floating licence modell (= Concurrent-User Licence) as an alternative to node-locked licences
- NEW: Holding the ALT key at program start shows a dialog to reset all saved window positions and layouts.
- NEW: Start dialog improved
- Page range adjustable
- Scrolling between page thumbnails
- Thumbnails show paper size and file name
- Progress information for longer computations
- Menu remains active
- Dialog can be cancelled
- NEW: Adjustable colors under Settings > Display, each color can also have a transparency value
- NEW: Settings > Report has new options
skip_nomatchto omit pages without differences or no corresponding pages, resp.
- NEW: Dialog Register PDFs with new function Fit Aspect Ratio
- NEW: Improved tolerance against spurious pixel differences
- NEW: Menu item Edit > Set/Remove OK mark and buttons in toolbar
- NEW: Toolbar with new icons
- NEW: List of differences with three views (list, small icons, large icons)
- NEW: List of differences with thumbnails:
- Click on a thumbnail navigates to page and position of the difference
- Filter out small sized differences using the slider coarse sieve/fine sieve
- Filter all/page in toolbar shows differences throughout the document or only on the current page
- NEW: Differences can be checked off:
- with the mouse: by clicking in the main window (click again to toggle checkmark)
- with the keyboard: in the thumbnail list press
+key to set checkmark,
-key to remove checkmark
- NEW: Toolbar with filter for all/checked/unchecked differences
- NEW: Settings > Text > Minimum Text Contrast for detecting text that is difficult to read or invisible (shortcut in the toolbar)
With Diff GT, you compare circuit diagrams and technical drawings for differences. You can see all changes in seconds, even with hundreds of pages. With the digital comparison, you will not miss even the smallest difference on the largest paper size. You can compare PDF files with different numbers of pages. Diff GT automatically synchronizes related pages. Even versions with shifts or scaling of the page format are no problem: For this Diff GT has a special registration function. You can export the comparison result in a clear PDF report.
Applications include among others: Circuit diagrams, technical drawings, design drawings (CAD) and blueprints.
Diff GT is available as a 64-bit version for Window and Mac OS X. Both versions are based on the leading PDF technology of the Adobe® PDF Library™. Try Diff GT now: free trial version at http://www.csci.de/en/diffgt/trial.