The new version Diff GT 3.0 is available for download. The latest major release of the PDF comparison software for circuit diagrams and technical drawings includes the following changes:
- NEW: Definition of exclusion areas (Square icon in the toolbar)
- NEW: Comments can be added to differences (Column Comment in the list view)
- NEW: Report in XML format (in addition to PDF format)
- A simple XSL stylesheet is embedded in the XML so that its possible to preview the report in a web browser such as Firefox or Safari.
- Images are embedded as PNG.
- Each differences has a unique UUID.
- NEW (Mac version): First release as Universal 2 Binary for Intel x86-64 processors and ARM64 Apple Silicon M1 / M1 Pro / M1 Max (for macOS 10.14 to 12.x)
With Diff GT, you compare circuit diagrams and technical drawings for differences. You can see all changes in seconds, even with hundreds of pages. With the digital comparison, you will not miss even the smallest difference on the largest paper size. You can compare PDF files with different numbers of pages. Diff GT automatically synchronizes related pages. Even versions with shifts or scaling of the page format are no problem: For this Diff GT has a special registration function. You can export the comparison result in a clear PDF report.
Applications include among others: Circuit diagrams, technical drawings, design drawings (CAD) and blueprints.
Diff GT is available as a 64-bit version for Window and Mac OS X. Both versions are based on the leading PDF technology of the Adobe® PDF Library™. Try Diff GT now: free trial version at http://www.csci.de/en/diffgt/trial.