Diff GT 3.2 released
The new version Diff GT 3.2 is available for download. The latest release of the PDF comparison software for circuit diagrams and technical drawings includes the following changes:
- NEW: Report layout improved: Title page with information on input
files and comparison results, information in the header, page
numbers in the footer
- The title page can be suppressed with Settings > Report > Report
- The title page can be suppressed with Settings > Report > Report Flags:
- NEW (Add-On Batch): new return codes (
r<0error codes), see manual chapter 6.1.2. Return Codes under the menu item Help > Manual (HMTL) or Help > Manual (PDF)
- NEW: Differences marked as OK can be displayed on the screen with adjustable opacity (opacity 0=invisible): Settings > Display > Opacity for marked as OK
- NEW: Differences marked as OK can be hidden in the report: Settings
> Report > Report Flags:
- NEW: Differences selected in the main window can be toggled with the SPACE key between OK and not OK. In contrast, the + or - keys always set all differences to the status OK or not OK, resp.
- NEW: Toolbar button to hide smaller differences in the main window (see also slider coarse sieve/fine sieve)
- Fix: Progress information when importing larger PDF files
- Fix: Fill color of exclusion areas reflects current settings
With Diff GT, you compare circuit diagrams and technical drawings for differences. You can see all changes in seconds, even with hundreds of pages. With the digital comparison, you will not miss even the smallest difference on the largest paper size. You can compare PDF files with different numbers of pages. Diff GT automatically synchronizes related pages. Even versions with shifts or scaling of the page format are no problem: For this Diff GT has a special registration function. You can export the comparison result in a clear PDF report.
Applications include among others: Circuit diagrams, technical drawings, design drawings (CAD) and blueprints.
Diff GT is available as a 64-bit version for Window and Mac OS X. Both versions are based on the leading PDF technology of the Adobe® PDF Library™. Try Diff GT now: free trial version at https://www.csci.de/en/diffgt/trial.