For business customers, we offer a free trial version of PDiff. Just fill out and submit the contact form below. Or send us a brief e-mail to .
The trial version has the full functionality of PDiff and is provided via download.
- Check out who compares PDFs faster: you or PDiff?
- Try out how easy it is to compare your documents with PDiff.
- Test PDiff with your own documents.
- What do your PDF files look like in the synchronized display?
- Create comparison reports for your own files.
- Discover the power functions of PDiff for filtering out unimportant differences.
- Get started with PDiff's automated PDF comparison.
- Challenge PDiff with your PDFs that would not compare with other programs.
PDiff – How to compare PDF now 2083x faster and 100% error-free.
Questions & Answers
What happens at the end of the trial period?
The trial version is free and without obligation. That is, at the end of the trial period, the following happens: the software stops to function, nothing else. No automatic conversion to a paid full version or subscription. You do not need to cancel the trial version.
You would like to continue using the software after the test phase? Then contact us so that we can make you an offer for a full version according to your requirements.
What are the system requirements for the software?
To operate the PDiff trial version you will need:
- A PC with Windows 64-bit (e.g. Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2008 Server oder Windows XP)
- Or a Mac with Apple Silicon or Intel processor and macOS Version 10.14 or newer
- At least 4 GB RAM (recommended 8 GB RAM)
- Internet connection (HTTP and HTTPS)
When does the trial period start?
The trial period starts when you run the program for the first time and enter your licence key.
Will my documents be transferred over the internet?
No! The software works completely locally on your machine. Your documents will never be transferred over the internet.